Flights from Boston to Orlando take 3 hours and 16 minutes via a nonstop flight, it can extend by 30 minutes but not longer. Bostonians can visit this vibrant city by taking a short-haul flight. The distance between the Logan International Airport (BOS) and Orlando International Airport is 1,121. It takes 3 hours and 38 minutes maximum to cover the distance by air. However, there are a variety of other factors that can influence the flight duration and can extend the overall travel time. Let’s delve into the duration, distance, airlines, and tops for comfortable flights to Orlando from Boston.
How Long is the Flight from Orlando to Boston?
flights from Orlando to Boston also take 3 hours and 30 minutes to cover the distance by air. The distance remains the same for either way when you are flying directly. But when it comes to reality, there can be plenty of differences in times and distance due to many factors. In case you book a connecting flight that requires multiple stops then the distance will automatically get longer. Fortunately, nonstop flights have no stopovers and a few airport delays that shorten the distance time.
Distance Between Boston and Orlando
Before discussing the flight duration, let’s understand the geographical separation of Boston and Orlando. These two cities are located in the United States but in different regions. Orlando is situated in Florida while Boston is in the northeastern part of the country. The distance between Boston and Orlando is 1120 approximately.
Flight Duration for Flights Between Boston and Orlando
The flight distance between Boston and Orlando can differ according to various elements such as route, weather conditions, and the route selected by the airline. A nonstop flight from Boston Logan Airport (BOS) to Orlando International Airport (MCO) takes 3 to 4 hours on average.
- Non-stop Flights – If you book nonstop flights from Boston to Orlando then you can expect a shorter travel time. It is also the most convenient choice for passengers who want to minimize the transit time. However, it’s harder to get vacant seats on these flights thus, it is advisable to book in advance.
- Direct Flights – Direct flights to Orlando from Boston might have a layover or a stop which can slightly influence the travel time. Direct flights are those that have layovers but passengers do not have to change the plane. The duration of these flights can range from three to four hours.
- Connecting Flights – If you are on a budget then you can book connecting flights from Boston to Orlando. Such flights include at least one stop which can add more hours to your journey. The time can extend up to 5 hours or sometimes more due to the influence of other factors.
Airlines Operating Flights to Orlando from Boston
There are many airlines operating direct or nonstop flights between these cities. The famous Delta Airlines flies direct from Boston to Orlando MCO. Another factor determining the flight duration is the airline you choose. Every airline has its own flight schedule and duration. Some of the major airlines that offer flights between these cities are:
- JetBlue Airways,
- Spirit Airlines,
- Frontier Airlines,
- Azul Airlines,
- Aeromexico, etc.
Tips for Comfortable Travel Between Boston and Orlando
Regardless of the flight duration, it is more important for the passengers to have a comfortable and enjoyable journey. Here we are sharing some tips to make your flight from Boston to Orlando Florida more reliable:
- Book your flight ticket in advance to get the best seat option and cheaper prices.
- Make sure to pack all the travel essentials and documents in the carry-on bag for easy access.
- Air travel can make you dehydrated so make sure to drink plenty of water on the plane.
- Get your own entertainment options such as books, magazines, or downloaded movies, songs, and games.
- Check the inflight amenities offered by the airlines especially if you are booking a long-hours flight.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The flight distance between Orlando and Boston is 1,121 miles.
Flights to Orlando from Boston can take up to 3 hours 30 minutes with a nonstop flight.
The air line distance between Florida and Boston is 1,172 miles, which is the shortest.
JetBlue Airways, Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Azul Airlines, Aeromexico, and Delta Air Lines offer nonstop flights from Boston to Orlando.
Orlando and Boston are 1120 miles apart which has a drive time of 20 hours.
A nonstop flight from Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) usually takes about 3 to 4 hours.